Sunday, January 26, 2014

Sigh ... even three months ago I could talk about his life that is hopeless ... after 1 weighed mor


Obese human life is not a fairy tale. Nobody knows how it feels to be in our world - the world obese. I want to break free from this world. I want to involve the crowd of people randell ... why? To finally emerge from the shadows of life which led me to my overweight.
Sigh ... even three months ago I could talk about his life that is hopeless ... after 1 weighed more than 120 kg, 2 at work occurred revolt and fired almost the entire old crew .. I knew that and I do not have nothing to go back ... all wpędzało me in a huge depression. randell Only my son was my luck ... And today ... I am a pilot nationwide campaign Health weight loss You win, I weigh 105 kg, regain myself, my husband recovers his wife ... 1.5 months ago I decided to look for a new job. At the beginning no one spoke, and suddenly came the day that I got 5 phone calls and I came to 5 job interviews. The effect ... Today the two companies want to take me and I do not know which I choose. One allows me to spend the whole afternoon with the child, the other takes me the whole day. Cash is the same. I'm not a businesswoman who loves the job and wants to be in life do not know who. If you could have a contract "work at home" randell I would definitely chose the house. I love spending time with the baby, I love to cook Husband ... I love home and family life. I know ... just decided that I wanted to work for a company that allows me to come to work between 6-10 in the morning, and the output after 8 hours. In the summer it will be a fairy tale, exit at 14:30 from work and run in my Mateuszek the grass, swim in the pool .... I hope I made a good choice.
About me
Popular Posts
Update randell
2012 (15) April (2) February (3) Update Long time did not write but .... Existential dilemmas ... January (10) 2011 (4) December (4)


No comments:

Post a Comment