Friday, May 2, 2014

Who dares to drink wine with my drunk Delete Delete Chan Chan responded to respond hid in the refri


Dajiadoumang money, where there is time sad.
Who dares to drink wine with my drunk Delete Delete Chan Chan responded to respond hid in the refrigerator, to cry tears of diamonds out of the classical ceiling spotlights make others speechless phantom filled with restaurants and more indifferent emptiness Cheng pulls into this sleepy again abuse of you who love the offender is a multi-bright but unruly acfri loathe put her dull eyes but finally looked up the time limit can not witness the tears rain line seems to me presumptuous sins fall asleep that day to promote love to pounce on every passerby to dream reunited with you one minute and then looked up the tears rain line seemingly little presumptuous sins to drop me feel more sharp Siyi tell you the past is a very sad soul among the best pieces of diamonds shed tears for my car radio music camp violently do without people ruthless kingdom sad red yellow and green traffic light signal which side to blame the suffering of the spectrum you have a multi-bright but unruly loathe put her dull eyes but finally looked up the time limit can not witness the tears seem presumptuous to rain line I love falling asleep toward sin every day, prompting passers-by to dream to be reunited with you one minute and then looked up the tears rain line seemingly little acfri presumptuous sins to drop me feel more sharp Siyi tell you is the soul of the past to make broken acfri pole grief for me shed tears looked up the rain line diamond tears seem presumptuous sins to the day I fall asleep to promote love toward every passerby to dream to be reunited with you every minute of the rain line looked up seemingly acfri wanton tears Siyi drop me feel more sharp little sin to tell you is the soul of the past to make broken pole grief looked up to my shed tears rain line seemingly little presumptuous sins to drop me feel more sharp Siyi tell you is the soul of the best pieces acfri in the past extreme grief diamond tears shed for me to respond acfri to delete delete praise praise responded acfri secret West than it (put your loaded acfri into baskets, stewed chicken) 2014-02-26 11:02:58
Large. Hu (If this is a dream I would not want to wake up long drunk ~) 2014-02-26 17:12:23
Where? You can drink!
62,784 people gathered in this group to join the group third-party login:

No comments:

Post a Comment