Thursday, September 4, 2014

2013 (44) September (12) October (9) November (14) December (9) Marble Cake Steamed Carro


0 0 hello! I'm myftha 0 0 0 0 Oh this my blog nano - nano (wide - range of flavors) 0 0 0 0 thanks for visiting my blog 0 0 my facebook https://www.facebook.com/myfth4
Freezing dough ice cream made with a mixture of coolant in the form of ice cubes and salt. It just needed ice cubes and enough salt and freezing time is relatively little johnson controls a419 long. The tools: - basin - Spoons / Stirrers - Canned / single basket -Kompor gas - measuring cups Ingredients: - Coconut milk 200 ml - 75g sugar - Egg yolks one item - Maezena tablespoons flour - 1 tablespoon glutinous Tape eat - Ice cubes to taste - salt to taste HOW kitchen 1. dough to be made at home - Mix the egg yolks, flour maezena and sticky tape it flat and does not clot - Boil coconut milk and sugar to a boil, then enter the above mixture into it little by little - Allow the dough to cool and then put in a tin / single basket. While store in the fridge and ready to take to school the next day to be frozen 2 Make a mixture of coolant coming from the ice cubes are broken up into small added salt in a basin 3 Enter your tin / single basket containing the dough made from the house into the mix refrigerant that, when most of the ice and the salt has melted, remove and reinsert the water ice and salt, and continue johnson controls a419 to turn until the dough becomes frozen Note: Tape glutinous other stuffing ingredients can be substituted according to taste (jackfruit, durian, raisins, coconut, sago pearls, chocolate etc ...
hello! I'm myftha. A girl WHO Love my family, my best friend nd, my boyfriend so much !! want to know more about me? Let's check it out! : D 0 0 My Intro 0 0 0 Name :: U can call me o-na or myftha:) l Age :: 18 yo Date of Birth :: 04 September 1995 From :: Bandungan, Indonesia :: visit my blog http: // mj-ona.blogspot.com/ About My Self . I'm a. Humorous Girl Friendly Funny Moody Lazy * This is The Bad Point From Me. xixixixi ..: D Forgive Cheerful LOVE Hang out with my boyfriend ღ Novel or Comic Reading ღ Playing At School ღ Ice Cream ღ Joke ღ Shopping ღ Swimming ღ Make my Friends Smile :) ღ Music ღ Lollypop Cartoon ღ ღ Editing photos ღ Chat ღ ҳ ҳ ҳ ҳ ҳ ҳ HATE Waiting For A Long Time Playboy Someone Disturb johnson controls a419 me Lizard Injection Someone make- me angry Faker I'm not perfect Nothing Special from me Sometimes I like a boy :) I will remove you from my friend list if you always disturb m If You hate me. please, remove me! I do not care! xD If You want to know more about me, just add me, wall or message to me .. View my complete profile
2013 (44) September (12) October (9) November (14) December (9) Marble Cake Steamed Carrot Double Chocolate Brownies - Brownies ... Cake Chocolate Steamed Carrots (Steamed Moist Chocolate Cake) Steamed Banana Cake Choco Chips & Homemade Yogurt johnson controls a419 ice cream without a freezer to make Oreo Ice Cream steamed sponge cake CHOCOLATE RECIPES GOOD SIMPLE way to overcome johnson controls a419 dry lips 2014 (3) February (3)


No comments:

Post a Comment