Monday, February 2, 2015

2015 (1) January (1) 2014 (8) October (1) September (1) July (1) June (2) maj (1)


Good housewife baked cakes and cook jam. Both me was the little bit of unimaginable complexity and as the greater I did not undertake no one else can. The cakes I deal a few years ago. Ha, not so kunštno as one imagines when he sees those pieces of art by many people know how to conjure up from a pile of flour, sugar, eggs, butter, nuts, chocolate, fruit - anything but someone in the cake. Attn: The cake is NOT the whole science. This year my parents cast a beautiful part of the plum harvest. On the weekend they grow plum, which has long been not as good as born this year. However, pure natur is nešpricana, away from traffic, bio, eco - junejmit. First, it created a lovely collection of dumplings. 54 by ratalo from that pile of potatoes, which I cooked this purpose. And what round comes from those plums that I have so far froze. I just have only two hands. Then he created my first fully fledged jam. Seedless plum, sugar, Želin - tadaaaaaam The right is. Not too hard, not pretekoča, a little acidic and not too sweet. Oh, and plums are not so small bowl is so huge. ;) As the first, I had pasted fine labels such happy with suns and roses. If anyone did not know - jam NI whole science. So I'm in my eyes officially enrolled between good housewives. derigo Still will be with us to find what cobwebs at the corners, dust on the shelves, the fingerprint on the stainless steel refrigerator. Birthday cake and jam in the pantry as well. Since this is the last in the long run more benefits.
Potica to please a nice, quite another. :) Get your post at the end of the year. This year, I really have to cope alone with her. Tashky: Stickers publication. Sandra: Other Idea Reserve? They have in store. ;) I pause a few tarragon and parsley from the garden, but that's all. Well, I'm derigo extremely pedantic ... But I say that the publication of waiting since last week because I could not find a cable to stream photos, or should derigo I hold myself prefer? : D Reply Delete
majcha I am glad that you have found the way to my house on the website. Slippers are not necessary, comments can not defend myself (sorry derigo about the growing spam you need for a new type in the word verification), smehci always welcome. Keep the Fine with me! View my complete profile
Albania (1), Barcelona (1) Bettina Welker (1) reading (5) of the craft it forwards (2) the date of towels (1) drobižki (21) Dublin (1) Edinburgh (2) FairArt (1) of the broke (53) the film ( 8) fimo (18) Florence (1) music (11) Lodge bangs (3) What is good about it? (12) Calabria (8) who would have thought (7) bookmarks (4) kolutkanje (34) krtkanje (7) kitchen (27) Lisbon (1) Made by Majcha (8) muffins (2) gives Majcha (2) majcha is present (1) Macedonia derigo (1) shake (2) of the thought of the day (8) to the path (39), prize (4) teenagers (2) bit of the beautiful (67) invaluable (23) paličnjak (1) Paris (1) blowing (12) Pippi Longstocking (1) Poligilda (1) Puglia (4) raznorazno (60) Slovakia derigo (1) goodbye derigo (2) Running (1) creation (28) squirrels (1) impressions (18) for fun (35) Entertainment (1) zajc (2) of the suture (8) of the tent (1) of knitting (1)
2015 (1) January (1) 2014 (8) October (1) September (1) July (1) June (2) maj (1) March (1) January (1) 2013 (24) December (1) November derigo (2) October (4) September (1) August (2) June (2) maj (1) April (3) March (5) February (2) January (1) 2012 (59) December (4) November (3) October (2) September (4) June (3) maj (9) April (14) March (11) February (4) January (5) 2011 (132) December (19) November (18) October (10) September (4) August (7) July (5) June (5) maj (23) April (9) March (14) February (8) January (10) 2010 (129) December (16) November (15) October (8) September (11) Frišna mini book Creative derigo celebration Nice service :) Impressions last week from near the Great Flood The Great Flood? Good housewife :) Brave otrokinja Changes on the horizon? Great traditional picnic vsesosedski first for us in September August (18) July (9) June (13) maj (7) April (5) March (11) February (4) January (12) 2009 (12) December (12)
Tutorial - Bolster Pillow Cover for Valentine's derigo Day - [image: http://www.patchworkposse.com/2015/01/bolster-pillow-cover-for-valentines/] Pillows are a quick and easy way to decorate for the holidays Tutorial ...
American leg

No comments:

Post a Comment