Tuesday, September 24, 2013

About lite less än one month yesterday Book Fair Åter av stapeln. This year is the theme Region and

Måndagsmöte: Janne Teller 'Bokhora koelwagen
Hem Categories Activities Library Bokaktuellt Bokhora Boklådor & Shopping Debate Fredagsfrågan interviews Läsning Ljudböcker & e-böcker Måndagsmöte Cover och bokhyllor Recensioner Tävlingar Magazines koelwagen Tips & Requested challenges About Contact Alla bokhoror Johanna Karlsson Johanna Lindbäck Johanna Ögren Annonsering In the Media Utmärkelser Album Release koelwagen Party för Album Cookies Bokpodden
About lite less än one month yesterday Book Fair Åter av stapeln. This year is the theme Region and the Bokhora addition of nine inför Book Fair att Märka it in valet av Våra måndagsmöten. När bustle Fick see att Janne Teller ska comma till Gothenburg, bestämde rush me genast för att ta contact with her. Janne Teller has written "No" that all the time, återkommer När bustle laser on välskriven måste-läsning in youth safe genre. Jag has integrated load it! After the meeting with Janne is the Högst upp on my att Lasa lista. Jag måste springa past the library och see if the finns inne. Just now är Teller dock aktuell with "Whether it was the war in the North". The Ministers operates ju också väldigt intressant. koelwagen Vad laser you just now? A novel by a Russian author Gaito Gasdanow, which just came in German translation, "Das Phantom des Alexander Wolf". It was published in 1947 and is considered a Russian classic, but Gasdanow has so far been largely unknown in Europe. Concurrently I read the Polish poet Wislawa Szymborskas poetry collection "Here" koelwagen in English translation. Föredrar you att Läsa one särskild genre or laser you wade anywhere? I only read books that interest me, it means they have to challenge my thought processes and take me w ith the Ukende imagination travels, and any work on many levels simultaneously. Language, style, content koelwagen and philosophy must be related. But whether it's Bulgakows "Master and Margarita" or Hamsun's "Viktoria", I read them just like. I read like books everywhere in the world from - and increasingly also poems. But no genre literature, koelwagen thrillers, romance or the like. When I write a new book by now, I also have to choose books that are far from my own language, so as not to create confusion in my head. Vad load you When you were liten? Lots of horse books (Britta books by Lisbeth Pahnke were my favorites!) And everything else with animals and nature, Silver King, Nature Calls and stuff. Otherwise, I read anything and everything, well as bad: Cecil Cooper, Hans Christian koelwagen Andersen, Astrid Lindgren as well as Solitude Marie. But early on I went over to adult books, and read Camus, Sartre, Dostoievskij even Joyce's' Ulysses I tried, probably without understanding what the deeper meaning was, but fascinated by the worlds of imagination I gerådede enter in. "Whether it was war in the North ", or" If there was a war in the North ", which came ut in Sweden för någon vecka sedan came ut in Denmark redan 2004. Vad write on just now? A new novel for adults, and a collection of short stories for young people. Jag think att Många förknippar ditt namn with "No" koelwagen as brukar göra one otroligt djupt intryck on sina läsare. Hur Fick you back till it? I never know where ideas come from. They just come. But I wanted to write something about the meaning of life, and so it was that I heard a voice say the first four lines, as Pierre Anthon says: "There is nothing that matters. I've known a long time. So it's not worth doing something. I have just found out. "So koelwagen I pictured this guy chooses to leave school and sits in the plum tree and shouting demoralizing truths about life and the universe to his class mates. And then came the rest of the story by simply following the tank to the end: What do his friends to convince him (and themselves) koelwagen that life has a meaning - and can they do it at all? You will ju till Book Fair in Gothenburg, förutom dina egna framträdanden, then there is a någon Annan writer to have you hoppas kunna get lyssna till Där? It's definitely, but I have not had time to look at the program yet. Have you några absoluta favoritförfattare och in the fall Vilka? Vad är it as gör att you gillar just it / them? I have many. The great storytellers on the one hand as Gogol, Faulkner, koelwagen Mahfouz, Lampedusa, to name a few that prisoners with their sharp eye, linguistic authenticity koelwagen and originality of thought and history, and above all their sense of human nature. On the other hand, the concise, simple but infinitely deep and poetic as Thomas Bernhard, and so the two which are probably the ones I return koelwagen to most often: Albert Camus and Knut Hamsun Photographer: Anita Schiffer-Fuchs
Svara
"Potensgivarna" - Karin Brunk Holmqvist "An klappar hjärtan" - Helena von Zweigbergk Två debutants; Spross och Sandström "expedition. My kärlekshistoria" - Bea Uusma "Fjärde Riket" - Maria Nygren Alla
Ljudböcker & e-böcker Activities Boklådor & Shopping Debate Recensioner M

No comments:

Post a Comment