Monday, September 30, 2013

Fun with cherries electrofreeze on it was not the kids picked that high up in the tree when the res


Make a spectacular view for the visitors so it take Their Eyes from the weeds. (Free translation: 'Shaping a spectacular view for your visitors so that for their eyes away from the weeds.') Rosemary electrofreeze Verey
Our plant lists: electrofreeze Click the image to go to the index! Side of daylilies malfunction yet .... And on multiple electrofreeze pages does not index button! Sorry! Working to fix even that! ;-).
Welcome to our definatley ;-) entrance with rose Minnehaha electrofreeze in full bloom on the entrance arch right now ..... This "potted Still Life" is now one of my focal point when I take a break on the patio .... Wear time! Is not it great?! A little currant harvest electrofreeze became the face rosebud-visit as "led" to coffee cake .... Today we had a neighbor with a big bowl of lovely cherry! We do not own cherry electrofreeze tree as they delighted the extra ..... Bjorn raspberries are almost ripe ..... ... and Björnbärens flowers bloomed almost over - then headed for bears there too. Insects father desperately around on the remaining flowers. But when I wanted to try to include them as well so - presto-they disappeared all! ;-) Peony Poppy have planted themselves all by themselves in among the vegetables in the garden plot. They will stand there, for they are so beautiful! electrofreeze Some asked for the name of this Alunroten yesterday during Rosenknoppe visit. Just then it was still. Now it has become clear ;-) It's called Heuchera 'Blackberry Jam' ..... Was also talk of destinations again for garden walk yesterday ... Here the three "silvery" electrofreeze I have. The "ragged"'s Roman wormwood - Artemisia pontica. I believe the other two are cultivars of A. ludoviciana. ('Silver King' on the far left? ....) A small PS I add in retrospect: I got this insipid plant MENTIONED of garden freaks who Wulfenia - and when I - when the now bloomed again - checked on Google, it seemed continued meeting with the leaves o stalk .... and as I wrote the other day: more than when my also got blue flowers ..... But ... Mari - My heart - think it resembles her Salvia forskaohlei .... and she is so good at odd varieties bloom! So now I'm inclined to believe her! Is anyone else who recognizes the o can say which is right?!?! Have a happy o cozy Tuesday!
At last I came here! You have been so diligent and looked in to me and given me such nice comments. The time is just enough to make the post so you can say I have an ego blog. What very nice you have a lot of nice plants. Do I have to come for a visit one day to fall. There had been so much fun ............. Have it so damn good you can Hug Annika ReplyDelete
Your welcoming rose portal is wonderful, electrofreeze funny name for the rose. Currants so yummy, got vinbärspaj by her husband today as he made of our berries as he plckade: D Cute, huh? Saw that you had a lovely reunion also looks helmysigt out! Have a great day, we hope there will be some heat soon! hug lover! Nina Reply Delete
Imagine that I have an amazing electrofreeze rikbärande cherry electrofreeze tree, but never got more than a maximum of two of them myself - because I have "tenants" as booms it in no time! Fun with odd varieties so that your sage. / Anja ReplyDelete
What a welcome when you come home to your definatley / hage...verkligen incredibly beautiful .. of course there are very few that enjoy the benefits of right now .. but it goes alldelse too fast as usual ... wonderful electrofreeze is short, have a nice day , hug ReplyDelete
So nice pictures electrofreeze you are showing! Finally I can send you some comments again! Holidays in our garden cottage without access to a computer, but it became unbearable so now I am the owner of a small laptop only supposed växthusmadams movements! You became premier visit and so far it all goes well! Keep it nice in your beautiful garden! Greenhouse Madame Reply Delete
I was so hungry for berries, can almost electrofreeze feel the sursöta taste in the mouth. We have a nice cherry tree with lots of good berries, it's just that they almost reach only the lower branches. electrofreeze Hug Reply Delete
Fun with cherries electrofreeze on it was not the kids picked that high up in the tree when the rest of us sat breathlessly prepared to run if they would fall down. Thanks for letting me come and look at you, always fun to meet the time goes too fast only. All the best on your journey! Hug Reply Delete
Lovely and beautiful pictures, electrofreeze as usual! I was gone for four days and when I got home saw the whole garden overgrown out :-) I have Japanese wormwood and such weeds it is :-) But it smells wonderful, especially when it has spread into the lawn and running over it with the mower. The whole garden is filled with the fragrance. But it was not a good idea to plant it together with vresrosor, completely impossible to be purified away the now :-) :-) Have a great day! Chris. Reply Delete
Mmmm so much good! Sure it's nice to be able to go and pick directly in the garden :) I have cut my dahlia tubers pretty much. Only have a few left. Do not think about when it's too much work with the plants. Fun with rosebud visit. I can imagine that you have

No comments:

Post a Comment