Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Enivej, I have a contractor who to trust, what is most important to me, and when yesterday on the p

Irena Sirena "Party of One
Slovenes statistics from home went from an average of 31.5 years. Probably the statistics by Google, because people tend rental property do not apply as your permanent address. Yet, statistics'll at least a little repair. Fitting and praise it. He does not love me speculate how and why only now, because it does not matter that I can write pretty pinguino turbo freeze personal stuff, in some circumstances, a very bremzam. I know why. Rarely someone else interpret why, and even then usually only in order to get rid of all the usual stereotypes of hotels mother. It would be nice to live in a black-and-white world in which we all have a normal family with normal relations and regular income, and the ability pinguino turbo freeze to care for themselves, in which he regularly pinguino turbo freeze employed, creditworthy and where you are stuck in the role of buffer. Can I trpate compartment with excuses all you want, but the facts and reasons here I do not mean to be interpreted. He says people already know.
Anyway, it's happening. Right now, at this moment, I have just about all expectations so unbearably happy because not only dream, pinguino turbo freeze but because it is actually happening. Now, now. I know that I have a million pinguino turbo freeze lost his temper and that nothing will be perfect, infinite hate shopping furniture and I have a phobia against pinguino turbo freeze workers, all of my savings will be dwindled (but what are the savings, if not in order to use it when they do you need?), I'll probably be a little borrowed, pinguino turbo freeze but - it is happening. That kitchen and bathroom I have been able to recalculate and fit, I hope that with as little kiks (you will in any case and I do not think the pre-psihirati the need for completeness). Show me four shells, but I chose one, but certainly not for this I spent the whole afternoon and walked five stores. At-a. I'm obsessive, but let's be practical. pinguino turbo freeze I already mentioned that I hate shopping furniture and similar zadevščin for an apartment? Seriously. pinguino turbo freeze I have some preferences, a few things that are important to me (well mirror and light over the sink, concrete stove, freezer, absence of white tiles and optics, heh), in respect of the rest of the'm flexible.
Enivej, I have a contractor who to trust, what is most important to me, and when yesterday on the phone said it could begin as early as next week, today announced the start it on Monday, I almost peed in excitement. Since the expectations of their own four walls. Although comprise only about 24 squares. Currently, this is my whole world is enough for a party of one. Today I give you the keys of the operator and told him that he miniature tiles in the bathroom pinguino turbo freeze will not like it because I'm targeting the dark, but if all placed on the head. "Ma, I am also a little strange," he said back. I hope this is the beginning of a beautiful collaboration.
Little flat but it is necessary to overhaul since no one seriously touch ever since it was built fifty years ago. Currently, full of images of religious religious devotional by the abundance outperform just bottles, glass bottles, jars and glass containers. Each grain of caraway in his bowl. Millions of prescriptions for domestic medicine. Ten-year-old Pikovit. Refrigerator full of plastic bottles, huh? At least fifteen pinguino turbo freeze glasses of residues of different Medov and spreads. All site! The mother expressed concerns before throwing God of images, and I shall be offered to any accidentally let loose on the floor. I'm not religious do not superstitious, yesterday I was scared black cat. Relics have until Monday time to stow, then will depend on the grace of workers.
For the new year I said that this year the year of independence. It happens. pinguino turbo freeze All at once, even my post from the periphery moves back to the center. This is almost ... too much, heh. In the last two days of my heart, at least twice zacepetalo from pure child of joy and expectation, but I did pretty well in contact with the side of his realistic. Thanks for spring, because good natempirala this sun. No man, me too quickly to the cloud, please opportunities for travmiranje will no doubt much. Delirično happy I am and unbearable because me is when I'm happy, much harder to endure than when I did not. When I was fluent, at least cares for himself, heh.
Oh, but I am the first to congratulate you! Super, super, this is the best feeling when you're on your ... I wish you good ideas on furnishing, good temper when moving, patience and above all the craftsmen enjoy his apartment. Advice to you I will not give, it will probably still too ... Clytia - 31.03.2011 pinguino turbo freeze at 15:48
not a logical one to hate that you got to work because the menu is cute in mind consists of things šopingiranje, measuring, search, coordination, etc. straight hate. anja - 31.03.2011 at 17:33
Oh yeah
I will in a few days celebrated 5 years of emigration on their own and if I write that I celebrate you that some say. Simply no better when you get home and close the door behind you and you close out all that you do not wanna let you in - priceless
Oh drgač but hell, nerves'll pinguino turbo freeze slowly dropping yeah, things will

No comments:

Post a Comment