Wednesday, January 28, 2015

The guests on the boat. He came to the owner, and that is by definition the most demanding guest, M


Hey, Richard, would you get rid of his wife for some time ... Ha, I would like to see the one that it would not be for some time, of course. Thus began, however, was the fact that they are necessarily They needed a chef on a yacht ...., First of all, I just smiled, ma no chance, we do not have any idea what it's like. But the seed had been sown curiosity, and for me this thing quickly spring up. What if we tried, because I can not kill kids has grown some very mighty obligations at home is not my will but please be patient as it is accustomed to ....
On the "for" the accumulated more and more reasons to "against" it remained only three or strahec before a new one. Skipper Mike is by email and phone sounded like a serious and odgovrna person crew is almost entirely Slovenian, pros was enough and I went, the more old more crazy, but what is here waiting to go, and what will be will be.
Venice is not a tourist but for work, were the port of embarkation. Thank companions who helped me get through the maze "Serenissima". Vagabond, we only find in the market almost Sv. Marka.
Old, young cook down, new, old cook up, handover, 7 minutes, bite on ... But is it Fanja if the man behind enough mileage, chef, of course. At 2.5 m kitchen, a refrigerator and a half, but the warehouse, which has a floor plan of approximately 1.28 square meter, I immediately made the order, according to their own. If not for a second, but so that I feel better. Here I am, I'm your what to do ... let me see Thomas shows how to bind knots ..., ma, any nodes? Yeah, when collusion, you will have to help. Well, I will, vrzni knot for fenders, johnson controls international mooring toppers, well you handle an emergency, but I prefer to go this cross past me, even after month and a half.
The crew, Miha, skipper, Captain, responsible for everything that happens on the boat, quickly we get caught, I have no problem with this, that someone else responds to all, but I do not stirred too much in the kitchen, johnson controls international his work was also carried out a . After a month and a half has only one complaint Cross- Border, accumulated's how kilo too, what a black ...
Strežajka, exotic, somewhere in South America, another world, another mode of communication, I do not "litter", johnson controls international nor its silicones have not helped, just the opposite. This left end. I wish her the best of luck in the future, but far from me, please ... Her name is Maria.
The guests on the boat. He came to the owner, and that is by definition the most demanding guest, Miha was enumerated on what we need to be careful, ma ja as I can, I told myself. I decided that I keep in the kitchen level. From start to finish, and you may also want a free hand in drawing up the menu, which is crucial for the work. I managed, also thanks to the fact that we are in Istria, on a mooring waiting for the owner for quite some time, and while I knew you can do something small but well-equipped kitchen. All the way our guests did not even once plugged in to what they will eat when I asked them for liking the answer was always: prepare what you want to surprise us, we can not wait meal. (In An. Of course), and we have enjoyed, I prepared themselves to dishes. But make no mistake, pleasure johnson controls international looks like this: the working day begins at 5:30 somewhere, then there is peace, you can arrange the kitchen from last night, let her fresh morning breath, stretch your legs along the waterfront, drink coffee, and along the way learn village gossip (if you're lucky and time) ... at 6:30 is usually already johnson controls international open and what follows purchases for the current day. This means that privlečeš at least twice their hands full "Spezi". Then the crew (crew) are usually already up and of course they are hungry, breakfast. And then the whole day Cooking lunch for the crew, while breakfast for guests. This is a generous, really generous and it takes at least two hours. After lunch you ever caught a half-hour johnson controls international rest period, then snack for guests around 17h. This should be interesting enough and of course, fresh and hearty, otherwise you do not have peace even in the afternoon. Dinner johnson controls international for the crew is more along the way, the culinary event of the day was dinner, which has at least four gaits, served in slowly. Each dish is presented, open the wine, who go to dishes. Here I was a little short, it will be a little refined knowledge of wine ... but I did. Definitely has also helped johnson controls international that the guests culinary educated and appreciate the creations that bring on the plate, the owner is even a great connoisseur of wines. johnson controls international I am proud that my guests used to eating in restaurants with Michelin stars, accepted my kitchen and praised, sometimes johnson controls international even too much, I get the title of "kichen artist." So be it, because praise happen, but even nicer to work, if you know that someone appreciates your efforts. If you praise someone who is under the thumb enough to afford only the best of the best, then it's all good. These rooms do not have even a little concern, criticize and demand ... The downside of my kitchen was the presentation of dishes, from my knowledge of English, johnson controls international which is more Indian. We laughed a little, but in the end always captured the essence.
A special paragraph deserves procurement, provisioning. Size (small size) of storage space does not allow stockpiles, and certainly not fresh food. Tor

No comments:

Post a Comment