Saturday, May 9, 2015

I found him in the class of sole in school! :) July 11, 2013 20:15


Credits
In May Fair Party on the computer and Puffles Rainbows in the App! APP Sound Studio is now available for iOS and Android ... APP Club Penguin is available iOS and Android! The APP Puffle Wild - Puffle Forest is now available for iOS ... find out more 4 species Puffles! Application Sled Racer - G-Ladeira is available kolpak for iOS and Android! Snow Ninja Challenge - The greatest Battles !!
Darth Herbert is ready to attack the island !! Here are some times you can find Herbert. All times are posted on the official blog of Club Penguin. Check out: Official kolpak time Club Penguin, one of the Nevado Forte (Penguin Standard Time) Check out the Fort Time Nevado here: Monday, Day July 15: 6:30 AM, 8:30 AM at the Aurora Borealis in the Zero Degree kolpak 10:45 AM, 1:30 PM Ice Block, gave the White Tuesday, 16 July Day: 4:30 AM, in Snowflake 7:20 AM in Tuna Pie 11:20 AM in Zero Degree 3:15 PM in the Freezer Wednesday, Day July 17: 5:45 AM, 6:45 AM on Friaça Eiszeit server (German) 8:20 AM at Ground Zero 12:30 PM, the Avalanche 7 : 10 PM, in Hail That's right folks! Rookie will be walking kolpak the Island! It will be very fun! Do not forget to leave a comment. Mimimari, CP waves Like our facebook page by clicking HERE
Legal !!!!! Rookie is one of my favorite famous I have not conheci.Mas changing the subject, who posted it, when the Club Pengui is 8: 15, as is in real life PORFAVOR me ????? this answer my question through another comment PORFAVOR !!! July 10, 2013 11:24
Will have siiim crowd background July 10, 2013 16:27
Mimimari, is having a protest at Ground Zero to not take the tree nor reciclagem.Se plant you favor please publish the blog for everyone to participate? Vivi14878 July 10, 2013 16:30
Where it will show up ?? July 11, 2013 10:35
I hate him and I will always hate! He made me goofy! kolpak to angry at him and I'll never want to see him again, that indecent aff! q boring eh him, that crap he just kept saying he was going to eat pizza ! q bummer aff afff affffff !!!! July 11, 2013 24:32
I found him in the class of sole in school! :) July 11, 2013 20:15
Aff, coz missed the lesson was with fever and to find it and now the Cold Pizza server kolpak is packed! I have met him and we just need to find the Sensei. But for that he wants to study that @ "! @ # %% $ school? And already figured out the Mystery of the New little party. There on the mountain that has business in the sky and in the middle is a star or communication business, the left Cp island and across a kind of fireball By:. Gabifefe- I loved the comment from Lili at the University of posting 12 July 2013 10:02
Guys, I add the Rookie that time I saw him. He spoke to me and said I was beautiful! But ... he's a stupid! That mission held Herbert, he handed him the secret phone and he teleported! He's funny and stupid! Be serious ...! I'll handle his new background on my list of friends. kolpak BY; Gabifefe July 12, 2013 10:09
hi mi here him last winter I went to the penguin my friend called my katuchu28 and I'd love q q vc postasse katuchu28 kolpak recorded a Rookie of the video in winter: http: //youtu.be/ajeJWEiX17w (for now is still again being sued night to send ok? bjs) July 12, 2013 15:37
I love the rookie !!!!!! love so much that fis a biscuit ASS: Isis59421 the penguin July 13, 2013 12:11
He always appears in front of the school !!! Thank cp waves, I found it last night and he accepted me as a friend. I was so happy! Now I am a friend of Rookie, kolpak Aunt Arctic, the Sensei and Herbert. July 14, 2013 04:28
I found the rookie in the German server, I was walking around the whole island the stadium was kind of empty, the front of the school tava and crowded inside as well, until I managed to get within daescola and saw everyone going to the stadium there I also went and found Rookie July 14, 2013 24:29
I want to find the Rookie with my other penguins, my main penguin I already found the Rookie, but just in time as of his time on the island come my google chrome fault and I have to recharge again the game, and I lose time, hence the auction server, or I be long and the Rookie of the game comes out July 14, 2013 13:18
People it will be SO in college! July 15, 2013 24:51
For those who are looking for the Rookie and finds it appears in the school and in the schoolyard, in other places it will not, will tip the server kolpak that it will more or less an hour before, not to fill the club penguin is on schedule American kolpak then no more than 12 hours and is four hours more than the normal.Mas before noon is AM and PM But then is

No comments:

Post a Comment