Friday, May 15, 2015

The beggar knocks on the door of a housewife and asks for alms. - My, but you look so strong and he


Cleveland NEWS SOME IMAGES MAY BE inappropriate for NENORES 18 YEARS SEE YOUR PARENTS NEWS Cleveland MAYOR OF OWNERSHIP ISSUE FEBRUARY JANUARY FEBRUARY 2013 MARCH 2013 APRIL 2013 MAY / JUNE 2013 250 PHOTOS OF CURRENT Cleveland 250 Cleveland PHOTO PHOTO A DISTANT PAST PHOTOS OF A RECENT PAST PHOTOS IN TIME TUNNEL EAPI PHOTOS IN TIME TUNNEL VERSION II NOSTALGIA PHOTOS PHOTOS Cleveland IN NEW TIME TUNNEL VIDEO CLIP SET CIGARRA EX-MILLIONAIRE MEGA default Cleveland HISTORY OF ALL THE NEWS ALREADY PUBLISHED IN EKO BAR MUSIC YEARS 80/90/2000
More than half a century of pure total harmony casamento.Daí that he dies, and before long, she also goes to heaven. There is her husband and runs to him: -Queriiiiidoooooo! evaporator coil cleaner Good rediscover yourself ... .. - There is not! The deal was: 'TIL DEATH IN SEPARATE'. Leaks ... __________________________________________________________
Once there was a couple who had silver anniversary and was also celebrating its 60 years of age. During the celebration a fairy appeared and said: - As a reward for being an exemplary evaporator coil cleaner couple for 25 years, grant a wish every one of you! - I want to take a trip around the world with my dear husband! - Asked the woman. The fairy moved her wand and ... zas! The passages appeared in the hands of the lady. Then came the husband. He thought a moment and said: - Well, that atmosphere is very romantic, but a chance these only have once in a lifetime. So ... Well, sorry, baby - said, looking at his wife - but my desire is to have a woman thirty years younger than me! The woman is shocked, but order is order: the fairy makes a circle with his wand and ... zas! The man was 90 years old!
An old woodcutter fell ill and his devoted wife went to the forest evaporator coil cleaner to cut wood, the only source of livelihood of the couple. Awkward in the ax handle, evaporator coil cleaner she drops into the river. Desperate appeals to the heavens:
- Is this your ax, woman?
God then happy with the honesty of the woman, the presents with the three axes. The couple's life changes because of the money achieved evaporator coil cleaner from the sale of two valuable axes. After a few years, the couple will visit that forest, evaporator coil cleaner to remember old times. The woodcutter slips and falls into the river. The woman, desperate, again appeals to the heavens:
- That's not my God. It's just that I thought, if I say no, it will slip back and bring me Brad Pitt. I will say no and then he will bring my real husband. As a reward for my honesty, will give me the three men and as I can not practice trigamia, I thought it best just accept the first one that brought me.
In an army camp, the commander receives information that the mother of one of his recruits had died. The commander called Sergeant Baltazar in your office and says: - This morning, when you are aligning the troops will need to communicate soldier Damasceno his mother died. - Yes sir! The same morning, when soldiers line up and Baltazar shouts: - Esquerdaaaa turn! Damascus, his mother died. Damascus collapses and has a heart attack. A month later, the commander calls Baltazar in his office: - Baltazar, you need to tell the soldier Peçanha his mother died. But this time, use some tactics. I do not want to miss yet another good recruit. - Yes sir! - Baltazar says. Aligning the soldiers, Baltazar shouts: - Attention! All men who have living mothers take a step ahead! - You do not, Peçanha!
Johnny comes into the room and the teacher asks you to do a lesson: - Johnny, I want you to bring me three sentences tomorrow !! And so it was, when Johnny came home said: - Mother speaks a phrase to me !! - Shut up !! After Johnny asked his brother who was watching the Batman movie: - Brother speaks evaporator coil cleaner a sentence !! - I sounded Batman, Batman !! Then proceeded evaporator coil cleaner to the room of the sister who was listening to music and said: - Maninha speaks a sentence !! - I'll taxi !! When Johnny came to the room, the teacher asked: - Where are the Johnny phrases ?? - Shut up !! - Who do you think You Are? - I'm Batman, Batman! - I'll send you to board !! - I'll taxi !!
Salim is on the phone: - I do not care! If not bagar will brotesto bra! Bonho his name in the office tomorrow! No use crying. I will take all your goods! ... But you see ... there's nothing bessoal it, saw Mom?
The beggar knocks on the door of a housewife and asks for alms. - My, but you look so strong and healthy, why is it that can not find work? - I know not, madam! I think it's pure luck!
A hippie full of hair in the armpits enters a bus and there was a drunk sitting. The drunk looks up and says: - Hey, hush ...

No comments:

Post a Comment