Sunday, May 10, 2015

The first beautiful


Helloooooo !!! Everything right, sweets ?! I brought today to you two enamels, one that I loved, and others ... I do not know what comment ... Total disappointment! First I want to show my 'Sand Storm' (in Portuguese good: Sandstorm), LA Girl, collection Sand Blast. It is a lindoooooo textured enamel! It has the effect of sand (sand), a layer is prefeição, frost free freezers but the 'manic' here uses two rsrsrsrrsrs, and further, dried in the speed of light. Another frost free freezers point for him: not peel off for nothing !!! Soon I will show another tone, but today we will know the 'Sand Storm' ?!
He came from SOS Esmaltrólatras. I just think the tone is not the most suitable for my skin, but it has other beautiful, I super approved !!! Some people complain of textured, but the sand is shooooow !!! Now the disappointment ... It was because of the 'Sugar Violet' collection Sugar Touch, by DNA Italy ... The so 'sugar touch' (Sugar touch) was to create the effect 'sugar nails', but people, he was the 'pineapple' of the year! The finish is terrible, lumpy, gorsseiro without the softness of 'sugar nail' we do with kitzinho that esmalterias sell ... When it comes to DNA Italy, I expected something more 'tchaaaaaaam' ... but underestimated the company that when trying to create frost free freezers a textured, he puts his foot in it. The enameling, in the first layer, it seems it will work. But it is thin, and the texture do this, we need to appeal to the second layer. And that's when the thing falls apart: the enamel fills not where it already has a texture, and is kind of weird. frost free freezers Totally FAIL! As they say that sometimes images are worth a thousand words, here goes:
As we are already frost free freezers in full October, I'll throw the question that remains: frost free freezers And you ... if they had to choose the best of the year and pineapple trophy of the year, which would be his chosen enamels ?! Until the next post, folks! Stay with God!
I am loooooooouca by textured esmaltinhos and have not yet none of Sand Storn, I think the gorgeous colors and this that u have chosen is very cute, loved! But unfortunately it has some out there who are sad ugly right? This DNA Italy is one of them ... the Brazilian industry was also not very happy in their versions is not it? Taking the Endowment, no worth it !! The best of the year for me are the releases of Zoya, the Pixel Dust 2013 collection is wonderful !!! The trophy frost free freezers goes to the pineapple glaze with concrete effect of heart, thing 'orrivil' kkkkkkkkkkkk do not know if it asks from releases in general or whether it was only in relation to the textured, but anyway, I'd choose exactly these for my directions !! I loved her flower, perfect post, congratulations !! Beijoooo Nails Featured Reply Delete
The first beautiful'm loved pink taste, more did not go with this guy hehe did not know these "enamel", most already want one to test! Kisses, Stay with God !! #ClickFB Talita Xavier http://mundofashiondataah.blogspot.com.br/ Reply Delete frost free freezers
Wow, I'm so uninformed to glaze that did not know existed textured: The Rose That really seems strange not enjoyed too. Now the textured like sand, forgiveness'm not good with names, further to glaze .. it's beautiful! What a beautiful nude! I fell in love <3 is different but it is mega casual right? No wonder! hehehehe frost free freezers kisses! www.marcellabeato.wordpress.com Reply Delete
Sorry, but I did not like the two. The first until it is beautiful, but is off on your skin, since the second .... looks like you did hit gum in a blender and mixed it not right, woe is past the nails ... FB http: //sacudidordepalavra.blogspot .com / Delete Reply
for everything! I did not know of the existence frost free freezers of this type of glaze: The others loved the first nail, this second I do not :( not enjoyed the effect was not cool fb, alemdos4olhos.blogspot.com.br Reply Delete.
I liked the information, both good as bad !!! I will run after the La Girl and run away from textured DNA !!! kkkkkkkkkkkk bjks #ClickFB http://www.sociedadedoesmalte.com.br/2013/10/maura-lima-cuidados-e-beleza.html Reply Delete
Ai Ale, to be honest do not like textured glazes ... I think it's' cause I always had problems with the famous "balls or bubbles." No lies, VZS is almost equal to the first that u went really looks like it's frost free freezers sand. So I can not stand and shoot everything. I love it when you pass the enamel and it is lisinho. My manicure has done everything (let the glaze in the freezer, put your fingers in ice water before enamelling, fail to pass base underneath and so on ...), but no use. I found the clove base, was what helped a lot. But once in qdo still leaves a lost bolhinha. But in view of what was before, now they are beautiful. So for the best of the year is this stud base and pineapple frost free freezers trophy are opaque and textured glazes. Bjos Lindaaaaaaaaaa *. * Reply Delete
Thank you for letting its luster

No comments:

Post a Comment