Sunday, August 3, 2014

Some sort gluten-free flour, like sorghum (sorghum) become rancid faster than wheat flour. I make s


Maybe a little boring post, but I've spent some time figuring out how exactly my kitchen should be, according to what I eat. Extra hard as I have experimented with some diet and modified diet several times - and thus the techniques to cook. I see where people's practical kitchen is varies widely.
The most convenient is actually a pretty small kitchen, so you do not have to go so far as to take water in a kettle or rinse vegetables. The best is with lots of counter space and only one or one and a half meter clearance from, so you just need to turn around.
I am a little weird. Because a girlfriend once experienced that whole closet full of heavy plates fell down, I have the biggest plates down in the pan cupboard. I use the frying pan every day, so it is always there. Behind the plates I have two iron pots I only use occasionally. Atop a shelf I have a big pot before I used to cook the soup, but now I have also my fine pressure cooker, which stands in a base cabinet with no door. Foremost, I have placed things I use often back what I use more infrequently.
In the closet tecumseh compressors I have placed smaller plates and bowls. They are not positioned so that I every time I shall have something to lift what is inside. It is very inconvenient. On a shelf are all glasses and cups. Then it is easy to obtain them. If I had ornaments on the shelf I'd have to wash them from dust and grease all the time.
I got rid of a few things: Waffle maker, Kenwood kitchen machine, microwave, idlismaker. I still have to thank but it is located somewhere else. I have a small food processor that I use occasionally. In a closet in the living room, I have shapes of silicone ice cubes of fruit juice and shapes tecumseh compressors that I use to bake or cook liver pate (not the same, it can affect the taste of the cakes). Gluten-free pastries tend to attach themselves, therefore silicone fine. To get crisp crust pie steaks I recently without form.
I want a grinding stone that has a slot where you can just drag the knife. I have a regular sharpening stone, tecumseh compressors a very good and cheap bread knife (the expensive I bought was completely hopeless, with cold metal handle) and many small sharp knife to peel vegetables. I have good ladles and tossed those with plastic and easily melted or was not strong enough. I have more skimmers tecumseh compressors of various types and also to stir sticks - chopsticks which are very large. They do I use when frying. I have a pair of scissors I cut up beef with so I can roast it in pieces. When I do not wash board every time I roast beef.
I have a terrific fridge. Bosch with very low energy consumption and, not least, it hardly makes noise. My previous fridge dura as just that, quite important when you have a small apartment. I have set the fridge on one level up and freezer section at relatively warm -16 degrees. I do not let food left in the freezer, so there is no need for a very cold freezer. But in the refrigerator, I have the often sauerkraut and also meat, so it must be cold. My previous fridge had eight degree difference between the top and bottom. It is especially important to keep meat and sauerkraut bottom and vegetables on top.
Onions, peppers, tomatoes, cucumber, potato and sweet potato I store in a large open bowl on the bench, with a kitchen towel over that it should be kept dark. Garlic tecumseh compressors and chilli I store in a small glass on the bench.
Some sort gluten-free flour, like sorghum (sorghum) become rancid faster than wheat flour. I make sometimes starchy food to my daughter or guests. I try not to have so many varieties at one time so it does not get too old. I have flour in a drawer or in a tight box. Baking powder and tragacanth, and so I also have a special box.
Now it's recovery here too. The old container I use for residual waste, and on top is a little box I use for food waste. It is open, so I can stand right over and peel peeled right down. I never understood why people put up dustbins hot water heaters, just to be sure it will start to ferment properly tecumseh compressors kept. I'm not so sensitive that I get bad by looking at a garbage can.
Update: Forgot to write about bench height. I had a grandmother who was quite short, and the kitchen sink her was her custom. It was horrible for me to stand and work at it, I did fight back pain, even when I was young and vigorous. I think that if there are more in the family with very different heights may want to also make kitchen countertops at different heights. Half of the bench used for storage when we are working, so it should be okay to just move things around so you can take on board your half.
At the bottom of my fridge with the remains of a glass of olive, tecumseh compressors use water to marinate things, cucumbers located in kvass (cabbage juice) a day or two, sauerkraut with onion and cauliflower, sauerkraut with strawberries

No comments:

Post a Comment