Friday, June 6, 2014

Hello! T sensor (thermostat) HS. Intervention to promptly as always afinox running afinox consumes


Hello, I have a freezer afinox Ariston UPA 352x. Month, despite a rglage-18C, the indicator LED gives-24C (at max). I dgivr but still too cold to do anything despite the rglage and the engine afinox is still running. (Probe temperature HS?, HS relay?) Thank you for your help FL
Hello! T sensor (thermostat) HS. Intervention to promptly as always afinox running afinox consumes and wears prematurely. Ct is good in that it works too, so do not complain but REPAIRING that lasted. A +
Re: engine running freezer Ariston tjrs
Hello this is your electronic card into the headband that is hs (compressor relay feed to stay al) lightly tap on the banner of your device or the lights there to try to take off (sometimes ca working again well after a +
Hello, I joined Bret35, it must be the relay that has remained al. By cons, if al rest, there is a good chance that there was a beginning and amorage and we should change it as soon resume. @ +
Location Loiret
merlin year singer
Hi, I own a 300X UPA and I have same problem on my freezer. afinox I tapot on the card, I'll see if the temperature goes down. Thank you for the info and if necessary afinox I will order a new card.
Posts 1
Hi, same for me. Engine freezer Ariston UPA352X afinox always running. I tapot and he stopped. By no means against rgler -18. Whatever the manipulation, the freezer is positioned -24. On after you, it is the only card and it? Even when it is 130. It would bother me to change it for nothing. In any case thank you for the info dj positions.
We march on the Moon: Secrets of Tintin
Answers: 10


No comments:

Post a Comment