Sunday, June 8, 2014

Spountz tafco


Hello All, We have a bosch freezer (GSN A40A3102) tafco 2 years which is not cold enough. We're overview freezer tafco because the alarm is switched on. By putting a thermometer in the conglomerate, tafco we observed that the freezer did not fall below - 10. We then vid dgivr then restarted. Same result, the freezer stands still around - 10. I placed the thermostat probe in a cooler bag in the middle of a much hotter source. The fact that I have the freezer was recovering in the road and went down until temprrature - 22. I think (perhaps wrongly) therefore a problem of rgulation and probably probe atmosphere. My reasoning is correct? Assuming so, how do I change this pice on this model? The probe is placed in the middle of the conglomerate and the wire connecting the probe to the table seems totally inaccessible! Thank you all for your help and suggestion to solve this problem which casts a cold but not enough! Sincerely, Spountz.
04/08/2010 tafco - 7:33 p.m.
Hello Michelduc Thanks for return. to find the reference to the site of bosch, you must enter GSN 40A31/02 - the "/" n'tait not indicated on my profile signage. The room thermostat is the N103. By cons I do not see at all how to go about changing it. In esprant it may enlighten you To determine the fawn do. Regards,
Spountz tafco
Michelduc thank you, First of all, my apologies, I m'tais fourvoy well in the freezer ref, which did not help things. Mea culpa. I still have some difficulties to know what I need to do to replace the probe. To illustrate my point I have attached a photo of my conglomerate tafco with probe blames. tafco How do I do this? Another thing: the diagnosis is correct or should it procder other tests before replacement. tafco Thank you again for your help and Reactivity.
hello, for the eventual replacement, cut 2 son flush with the probe, then 2 pages (linked together a cot probe on the photo) are supplied with the kit and must therefore put these files on the son and then the probe is simply fitted, white pice left as the cap to put on the record to avoid short circuit now I see too well your operation to the probe in a warm place because tafco at that time the probe ctn course will react to resistance and ask the group to run as well on its value changes. So it means that the sensor reacts to another temperature which would give this one correct. I then pencherait more about the room sensor is the 0137 which could be the fault. if it can reach its connections, the resistance must also vary with the temperature
Good evening, it would be the resistance of the probe that suffer sliding out standards (so no need to panic) circuit rfrigrant did not seem concerned, so finality of it, you cut the wired probe, you replace the kit via said probe and in principle after a time, bcane resume its function, just note here that the concern is when finding rsolu
Hello All, Thanks for the feedback rather reassuring. My ct I rcupr the elctriques Schematic and've identified the place where the branch tafco was on the probe panneu Contrle of the conglomerate. So I measured the resistance. 25 I measure 6 Ohms. Before ordering the kit evoked, can you tell me if it supports the diagnosis or whether the individual measure is unusable? Sincerely, Spountz.
Join Date July 2005
despite a decline of 40 years of experience, working in the unknown revolutions
re not, we can say that the values are correct so easily, there should be a constant recording mode ohmic values, and for that or find the recorder tafco that allows?? sliding of said values is the thing adterminer more complex, tafco I do not think that either unaffordable ctn cot so the easiest way is to replace, and we can say with certainty that the cause is at this level or elsewhere which is not desirable because incriminerai the computer module (electronic card)
Hi, I've continued testing - I dbranche permit the electronic probe card and I put the conglomerate on. he descended until 30 when I dyed. I then measured tafco the resistance and he indicated to me while it was 25.6 Ohms - 14.3. Following table Ptigui29 for this temperature the resistance should be 35 ohms. There seems to be a real difference. I keep my measurements, but I think I'll follow the advice of Richard 31. time ordering, to receive and install you and I ti

No comments:

Post a Comment