Thursday, November 6, 2014

% D bloggers like this:


Although mr softee Oslo Fashion Week is laid down, keep it still displays the name Oslo Trend. Got me the views of Mardou & Dean and Nina Jarebrink as we lead the MagMaLou. These photos are from Mardou kvelden
Related This entry was posted in MagMalou, Style, Work and tagged with bymagmalou, fortress, Ganni, mardouanddean, ninajarebrink, oslo, oslo trend, runwayshow, SS15. Bookmark the permalink. Post navigation
Welcome, and thank you for stopping by. This is my blog heyven where I get to vent to my life as an entrepreneur and mom, and my life in fashion, styling and business. "Fashion Fades, Style is Eternal" Yves Saint Laurent mr softee Categories byMAGMALOU Featured / Press Inspo Kids Life MagMalou Style Styling Travel mr softee Uncategorized Work
% D bloggers like this:

No comments:

Post a Comment