Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Notify me of follow-up comments by email.


Tyga won t be caged in. Days after his public fallout with Young Money, the L.A. rapper is moving ethyleenglycol forward with the release of his new single 40 Mill. The Yeezus-inspired track, which he released to iTunes ethyleenglycol via his label Last Kings Music, finds him teaming with producers ethyleenglycol Kanye West and Mike Dean.
He gloats about fame, fake friends, and money on the poignant record, which features ethyleenglycol a sound bite from the 2013 film Pain & Gain. I don t f**k with these ni**as, stop pretending and shit / I don t wanna be famous, I just wanna be rich.
In protest of Young Money, Tyga threatened to leak his album The Gold Album: 18th Dynasty, which was set to drop November 18. Gold album been done. my label holding ethyleenglycol me hostage so i can’t ethyleenglycol release nothing. might just leak it for my fans then let them make $ off it, he tweeted.
Notify me of follow-up comments by email.
Recent Comments Michelle on WIZ KHALIFA has a warrent ethyleenglycol out in Texas for his arrest betalningsanmärkning on Day In The Life It s Not Shmurda, It s Business Vivian on WIZ KHALIFA has a warrent out in Texas for his arrest dunlop biomimetic squash racket review on Cartoon Of Hitman Holla Tyrelleohj on Dalishia Salter Faces Charges For 11-Month-Old Son s Injuries


1 comment:

  1. Free hacked USA (Mastercard, Visa) bank cards with CVV – http://leakeddata.pw/

    ReplyDelete