Saturday, November 1, 2014

This is now quite a while ago, but somehow I still want to share with you. Me and my girlfriend, He

Silje Muri MARDOU & DEAN SS15 SHOW
Now it's a long time since I've let hear from me, but after a break I am ready to come fully back! It has for me the last few months just gone to work mostly, but now I finally got into a pattern for how life should consist tbex of little tbex else!
This is now quite a while ago, but somehow I still want to share with you. Me and my girlfriend, Helene Solum, was on Mardou & Dean's SS15 display that took place at Akershus Fortress. I am personally a big fan of Mardou & Dean and was super fun to get to see the view. We did see a ghost of lace, paint, lace and fur. In other words fabrics and surfaces that contrast with each other, creating tbex a tough expression. I have already seen me out jeans with laces and yellow coat without sleeves and can not wait until it comes in store!


No comments:

Post a Comment