Sunday, November 9, 2014

- We worked there for over two years, in the midst of Manhattan. It was a vibrant life, and we coul


- I look forward now to avoid having to say no to family all the time, says Dean-Erik Andersen (43). In twenty years he has been on stage as Cher, Madonna, sister to Berit Bislett, and hundreds of other grades. Now he leaves the artist lives to serve other aspects of themselves. Photo: Arne Vatnøy. - The artist in me never dies
- I was about to stop dreaming, and I thought that was scary. I would simply just do something else, get back to the dreamer I am. But the artist in me enough never die, says Dean-Erik Andersen Gaysir.
- So much support and love I guess I've never experienced. cold plate freezer Before I wrote it, I was afraid that people would think that there was any drama involved. Something had happened in the back, sort of.
But the drama in Queentastic unfolding in the scene. Dean-Erik struggled to find the motivation to move forward. It was time to get, as he says himself, a real job.
And that was it, really. He had artist dream, but not the confidence to do anything about it. One night he stood and danced at gay pub Enka, and some spotted cold plate freezer him on the shoulder.
- The person asked if I had done drag before. And I said, on the southern kav "No, æddu crazy, it has æ never done. Æ comes straight from the Bible Belt, æ e not entirely obvious homo once! "
Love is one of the drag artist has had to sacrifice. Some years passed by nearly 300 days. - It is not easy to be with someone who lives the life. I have been married to the scene for twenty years, says Dean-Erik. Photo: cold plate freezer Arne Vatnøy.
In 1995, he was later to become his good friend and partner, Geir Little Earth, cold plate freezer on the way out of the Great Garlic Girls. Dean-Erik was Geirs under study, and ten years ago, radar paired together and started Queentastic.
- Geir understand my decision to lay up artist life, although he would like to have me to the end of the rainbow in Queentastic, says Dean-Erik. The road to self-confidence cold plate freezer
Growing up outside Kristiansand cold plate freezer was Dean-Erik lonely, lanky and feminine. In retrospect, that he was an easy victim for bullies. He was mostly in her room, listening to "Ten cold plate freezer of the shot" and danced in front of the mirror.
Even when Dean Erik was old enough to go out on the town, he stood often in the middle of the floor and danced alone- without talking to someone else when the evening was over. But the talent he had.
- A lady of a fitness center had seen me on the dance floor one night. She asked me if I would be with a dance and fashion show. I said yes but was nervous piss. I thought it was all the haters to sit in the front row and pointing at me and laughing. Fully stocked scrap-books
It was in the Great Garlic Girls Dean-Erik cold plate freezer Andersen became seriously one of the most prominent men in women's clothes. His greatest memory from a twenty year long career was when the group lived celebrity life in New York. Press Photo. cold plate freezer
- We worked there for over two years, in the midst of Manhattan. It was a vibrant life, and we could stay in New York a half years. Then I felt really that artist. We experienced the this celebrity life too, lots of actors and Hollywood stars and red carpets and critical acclaim. Then I recognized artist in the blood, says Dean-Erik.
Queentastic cold plate freezer participated in the Grand-Prix in 2005 with the song "Absolutely Fabulous". It opened many doors, and the group toured around Europe. Still played song on gay clubs in Norway and abroad.
- Well, we were the new drag-wine, and Grand-Prix was certainly the greatest recovery cold plate freezer for Queentastic. It is quite bitter that NRK never asked us to do it again - because I think we could have done even better, only we had a chance.
- It was Geir (Lille Earth, journ.anm) that got me out of the shell. cold plate freezer He taught me to sing, and to believe in my own talent, says Dean-Erik Andersen. In 2005 Queentastic cold plate freezer Grand-Prix with the song "Absolutely Fabulous" .Would working in drug services. Will work in drug abuse
When Queentastic working on their anniversary show this summer, the group stressed that this was a decade of retrospect, but rather an indication of the next ten years. The year should therefore not Dean-Erik participate.
- The guys have the talent and potential to go far. I think Q

No comments:

Post a Comment