Sunday, October 12, 2014

A blog about organization and storage. If trying to get home to be a harmonious haven of orderlines


A blog about organization and storage. If trying to get home to be a harmonious haven of orderliness. About how to save time in various ways such as by cooking in the crock pot and using routines. Use about FlyLadys concept and write some tips about it. Is also a member of Weight Watchers and will share my successes and failures as well as recipes and other tips.
This week, we are following FlyLadys zonstädning to the kitchen. Besides large clean the zone, I usually spiral freezer also try to catch a project where I'll get to order a place in the zone a lot extra. My hope is that this will lead to my home is a haven of orderliness when this year is over. So I do not hurry, spiral freezer I'll take me to the final goal one step at a time. Image Source: www.mediawebapps.com Last week when we lived in the hall was the linen closet which received a hefty overhaul. This week, the kitchen and the combined refrigerator-freezer with associated overhead cupboards to be cleaned in order. Refrigerated and top cabinet On the picture above shows our combined refrigerator and freezer as well as over the cabinet. spiral freezer Because it's half the size of what we had before the move, we have our's to make room for the food that needs to be stored there. The only solution is to try to plan the storage inside spiral freezer the refrigerator spiral freezer and the freezer a little smarter. For those who are curious to see more of our kitchen, I can tell that to the left of the refrigerator and freezer can be seen cleaning cabinet with attached gift station. spiral freezer Above the cleaning cabinet, we have our medical station. And opposite them cabinet as you can see on the picture is the kitchen sink with kitchen overhead cupboards and kitchen drawers, and a smaller spiral freezer and a larger cabinet. As usual I always start by giving me out hunting and look for clever ideas and inspiration before I dove into the task. So therefore, I take the opportunity to throw me out of the following questions: Does anyone have tips on clever use cold storage? What do you keep in the cupboard above the fridge? There, it's so hot where the heat from the refrigeration and freezer that you can not store anything? As you can see, the picture above, we have a small, narrow dust collecting compartment, a space between the refrigerator and upper cabinet bottom. I guess it is because originalkylskåpet was higher than the present. spiral freezer The only thing in this little compartment is now dust, hence the name "dust spiral freezer collector tray". I wonder if it is possible to use the small tray to Nago t? For example, storage of trays? Or if it must be empty there just because of the heat that refrigerators and freezers emit? Hug Linn
Hi sweet pea! Well, I've been thinking of them courses. I'm a little bicameral facing dust collector tray fits well there is not much there and I'm afraid to say that it'll mess it up with ventilation while it feels unnecessary to have an empty space that also can be seen as well. I would at least like to room with a breakfast tray there, it's not so long. But the advantage is that it is very easy to clean the little annoying dust collector tray, I just put it in long duster once a week at WHB and in seconds it's clear :) But it is both ugly and irritating to have that blank space gape at me. I'll probably do as you say and hear the janitor what he says about it. Thanks for your advice! Hug Linn Delete
We have bread, cereals, crisp bread but after eyeing around here so I guess it might not be the best place. In the second cabinet above the freezer, spiral freezer I keep the plastic jars and lids, but unfortunately it's pure chaos where just as it is besides, in our home. As this page seems so far to be clean dream page for me and my guys :) ReplyDelete
Hi Nettan! Thanks for your kind comment :) And you know, I think that it is just right to store cereals, crisp bread, biscuits etc above the refrigerator and freezer. So I do anyway and it works fine. I have been looking for information about it would be wrong but have not found anything at all about what you really best for storing food in the heat above the fridge. Therefore, I threw out the question to see if anyone else knew more. Hug Linn Delete
5: 2 diet (17) Bathroom (15) Mixed Bag (37) Bookshelf (3) Recommended reading (15) Crock Pot (20) Family Binder (25) FlyLady (63) FlyLadys 31 Baby Steps (31) Storage (44) Old becomes new (6) Glossybox (2) Room (1) Hall (4) At home with Linn (37) Health (6) Clothes storage (9) Refrigerators and Freezers (6) Kitchen (34) Linen cabinet (4) Läslustan (7) Menu Planning ( 3) Monthly Habit (10) Organization (36) Gift Station (2) Crafts (4) Recipes (26) Clear the Clutter (15) Procedures (40) Galley (8) SMART goals (9) Bedroom (24) Stations-Tips ( 20) Cleaning Box (4) Cleaning Tips (12) Training Tips (4) Laundry (3) Competition Time (3) Under the sink (3) Living Room (7) Week Sneak peek at FlyLady (20) Weekly Planning (8) Weight Watchers (16)
2013 (328) November (58) September spiral freezer (13) Text

No comments:

Post a Comment