Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Oh, the brownies looked amazing good out! : D I


I made myself this little raw-roject just to get inspiration eater and test new recipes. My first test was this raw brownies. I am very, very happy. Originally recipe coolworld from My New Roots, a complete lovely blog. I've done a little bit about it, but the principle is the same: Date + walnuts + chocolate = the prettiest chocolate cake. I made it with chopped almonds + raisins and macadamia nuts + raisins (I love sjokoladeovertrukne raisins!), And both were delicious, but the taste certainly delicious natural too. Give this recipe a try, and I can (almost) guarantee that you will not be disappointed. It tastes like chewy, undercooked TORO brownie, only much, much better! I like it straight from the freezer - then the real chewy and good!
Raw brownie 3 cup dates 3 cup walnuts 3 tablespoons cocoa 1/2 cup water (if your dates are juicy, you may not need this - see what an) a good pinch of Maldon optional additions coolworld (chopped nuts, raisins, chocolate chips ...) Mos dates, walnuts, cocoa, water and salt with hand blender. Mix in what you may want nuts etc. Squeeze brownies into a suitable form / box. Enjoyed cold from the freezer or refrigerator. For example, you can serve brownies on top of the banana-cashew-chocolate ice-cream. Simply coolworld just frozen bananas, cashewsmør and cocoa powder that is mixed together with hand blender. Adventurous well!
Vilde Sørdal 11th January 2014 at. 2.9
Lovely lovely lovely! I love raw food and eat almost only that (plus oven baked / cooked vegetables here and there) and I think it's the best there is. It feels so good in kropoen. How have you been feeling these days? Raw brownies are a favorite and the ones from my new roots, I also made a few times and they are perfect! Good weekend fine Vilde Reply Delete
I think this sounds like a good combination, and the most important thing is that you enjoy it! I think it is very good and I really coolworld liked it, but I will not "control" with it. Of course it is not difficult if you just go in for it, but I like to eat my porridge and my pancakes and anything fried / boiled;) coolworld I'm coolworld too fond of giving up! It really positive eating raw food, was that I got to me so much more fruits and vegetables than usual (which is not so very little coolworld from before) and it felt really good :) I'll continue! Have a great upcoming week, dear! Delete
NAM! Talk about watering given, also so few ingredients it took! Created a brownie with black beans before, coolworld it was very good. Vegan, but not raw as far as I remember: P Mmmm, maybe I should try this! Good weekend: D x http://julesthenorweegie.blogspot.co.uk/ Reply Delete
It looks like magic! : D Reply Delete
Oh, the brownies looked amazing good out! : D I'm a bit careful with nuts, in that I react to some sort .. But maybe it works without too ...? Would have been fun to try! Have a nice Sunday evening! Hugs :) Reply Delete
Boring react to nuts. It does indeed Magnus too, but cashews, almonds, peanuts, pistachios (ie "nuts" that are not actual nuts) can tolerate him. Is it like that with you too? I've wondered a bit about Alva's going to be allergic to the same things as him, but now she has taste raw browniedeig (yes, I could not resist when we "baked together" in place ...), and she did not seem to react at all (and she loved it!). Hooray! coolworld : D I made them the way with half almonds today and it worked brilliant! Have a good week, guessed! : D Delete
Hah! I really coolworld only notice it when I've eaten hazelnuts and walnuts. So maybe it works with the other types: D It takes nothing drastic, just the itching in the throat, but to be on the safe side, I have kept me away;) So good it appears that Alva is not allergic to nuts! Always a little adventurous when it comes to foods one can react. But mostly it goes the good! : D Reply Delete
You should not ignore that there is something similar that Magnus has! He reacts not as strong, coolworld just a scratchy throat. Do you have any other allergies? Magnus has nuts + apples + pears + + nectarines pollen. May be some jumpers there. Whatever it might be good to get checked? Possibly coolworld only test yourself, since you do not die of it;) Delete
Hehe. true that! Is it just enough that it is uncomfortable that makes me stay away. I react to shellfish, and some stone fruits. But I was diagnosed with pollen allergies in the summer, so it is probably true that some cross allergies that come into play. Hope all is well with you <3 Many hugs from me :) Reply Delete
Hello! Your blog has caught our attention because coolworld of the quality of the recipes. We would be delighted if you would join Alleoppskrifter.no so that we could connect to it. All Recipes is a search engine that gathers the best Norwegian cooking sites and

No comments:

Post a Comment