Saturday, October 18, 2014

Wow, what a kitchen !! So nice, and clean, and big! Should integrated larder fridge not be announce


So it was time to invite you out to my home. I have long thought that I would show a bit of how we live and how our house looks like inside. At first I had thought that I would post a video with the camera, but because of various technical hassles, I have instead chosen to present our house with pictures and text instead. Each week I will introduce a room / area of the house for you. This week I start with what all of us tend to be heart of the home - the kitchen. The kitchen is one of my favorite rooms. Morning sun tends to flow in through the windows, which is a wonderful start to the day when you are sitting at the kitchen table eating breakfast. Those who lived in the house before us had more or less finished just renovated the entire kitchen when it was time for them to move out. Appliances integrated larder fridge are stainless steel everybody except the fridge and freezer. Think it might be neat with stainless but the truth is that there is a hell to keep neat, very preening gets. We have a gas stove that I like a lot. Very easy and convenient to regulate heat when cooking integrated larder fridge with a gas stove. The oven is not gas but ordinary electric oven and I like that too. You can bake as usual. I also appreciate that the oven is located a bit higher up so that it is both easy to tuck things and picking out warm things without having to bend down too much. The fridge is typically American. You can get both the cold felt good off the water and ice from the outside of the fridge / freezer door. The freezer is actually smaller and narrower than normal Swedish freezers. But nowadays I have got used to this variant as well. I have not measured the size of our kitchen, so unfortunately integrated larder fridge I can not tell you how many square feet it is on. What I like a lot is that there are plenty of counter space to work on. The kitchen island in the middle is a wonderful place to have extra. There is also plenty of storage and cabinets in our kitchen. Even the kitchen island integrated larder fridge has cabinets underneath. This is the first kitchen I had that had both plenty of room for storage and work areas, and I love that. We also have a large pantry in the kitchen. When we moved into the pantry seemed absolutely gigantic. We had failed to bring any dry goods from Sweden (they got does not bring any food or drinks in The container). It has thus taken a while to slowly fill in this pantry and build a brand new store with dry goods. A big favorite is also the worktops are granite. It's wonderfully convenient to be able to set down hot pots directly on the countertop surface. They are easy to wipe clean. The mottled color of the granite allows dirt and spills can not be seen so well. Which can be both an advantage and a drawback. integrated larder fridge I always wipe all surfaces, even if I do not see anything spills it is very possible that it's there iallfall. The kitchen also has a door leading directly out to our porch and patio. This feels too convenient (to avoid having to carry food and drink through other rooms to get out to the patio). During the spring, summer and highest series uses our patio quite a lot and like to sit there as long as the temperature is just right and eating out. This can probably be counted as a typical Swedish behavior. Our neighbors do not usually sit outside and eat nearly as often as we do. The kitchen one from the other. Our gas stove and then we have the microwave and oven along the short wall. Our pantry. No problem to fit much here. To see our patio out. Having the grill near the kitchen is great. Chairs and tables are from IKEA as well as the ceiling light as you probably recognize. Then we have the birthday bouquet which C got from my parents. I like having a real fruit bowl in the kitchen and also live flowers as often as possible.
Wow, what a kitchen !! So nice, and clean, and big! Should integrated larder fridge not be announced, however, when even our kitchen here in PR are wonderfully large - but we have no kitchen island and no terrace outside ... We also speckled granite countertops which is practical but oh so hard to see if it is dirty (or yesterday When I screwed integrated larder fridge apart the pepper mill to refill pepper and could not find the screw afterwards because it was totally kamofluerad (how do you spell it ??) on the kitchen counter!). Our fridge and freezer are the same model, but we had a mini freezer in Brussels so I think the freezer is "huge" - everything is relative;-) Thanks for the kitchen peek and look forward to seeing more from your fine fine house! January 15, 2008 at 2:37 PM
Petra, thanks I'm glad you liked the kitchen. I'm still thinking about the stunning views you have in your apartment, integrated larder fridge it will be really jealous of. Yes these speckled granite countertops integrated larder fridge can really camouflage the most part. Sometimes I emphasize with your fingertips over the surfaces to see if there's any mess or spill that I missed because it is really hard to see. January 15, 2008 at 3:00 PM
What fun you invite us, one can not get by on a coffee can at getting a huse t provide round trip via the internet and feel as a guest anyway :) i really integrated larder fridge like your kitchen, wonderful in bi

No comments:

Post a Comment