Sunday, October 5, 2014

Read my post about Lucuma, Bee pollen and Bipollenfudge HERE. Read about Yacon HERE. Both yaconpulv


"Nammis" is a slightly kinder version of Silje Bipollenfudge, since I know many think bee pollen has a special flavor that can be hard to get used to. Personally, I love bee pollen, but I understand what people mean, it's a bit special.
The recipe in this post can not really be compared completely with bipollenfudge'en since the taste is different, but it was he who was the starting point for experimenting on. The result park hotel teddington was what you might consider raw chocolate "milk chocolate" version, the taste is mild and good, and some krunsjy because some bee pollen and kakaonibs, YUM! But do not get me wrong name, this one does NOT contain milk. And I do not think it tastes much bee pollen of this either, but the taste is like the butt they say;-) I think anyway that this will be taste-friendly for most people. Teg liked it he said! Consistency when cold is crazy for chocolate. Even ombipollenfugde called "fudge" so it is not sticky. Good consistency, I think, and it melts on the tongue. Store in the freezer and eaten cold.
80 g extra virgin coconut oil 20 g Raw cocoa butter 30 g Lucuma park hotel teddington powder 30 g Yacon powder 15g raw cacao powder 15 g Mesquite powder 5 g Raw kakaonibs (gives good bits to chew on) 10 g Bee pollen 1 teaspoon Vanilla Powder A few pinches of himalayan salt (grit sometimes over hempfrø eventually)
Melt the fat over a water bath, make sure the temperature (not above 40 degrees / finger hot) Mix in the dry little by little and stir in with a whisk. Pour into desired shape clad in plastic wrap, place in refrigerator for about 20 min. Take it back and create routes, set cold either in freezer or refrigerator until completely set. Done:-)
This "chocolate" contains absolutely massive with nutrients! Can mention lots of protein from mesquite, vitamins and minerals from all powders and cocoa, and healthy fats from coconut oil. Simply a proper nutrient bomb!
Read my post about Lucuma, Bee pollen and Bipollenfudge HERE. Read about Yacon HERE. Both yaconpulver, lucuma, mesquite, cacao and kakaonibs is marked by Navitas Naturals that I buy on iherb. It is a brand I am very pleased, highly recommended!
Reply
Reply
Reply
Nigel says:
This post is now on the front of Femelle.no. :)
09/11/2010 at 7:33
Oh, one more recipe that must be tried out! Maybe my sister will like this chocolate :) I have made a version with kakaonibs, raw cacao powder, coconut oil, hempfrø park hotel teddington and agavesirup, but it fell not to the liking of her part. Thanks for the tip!
Mmm, so good it looks! I have tried a bit of raw chocolate, but it is so very, very grainy matter how much I try to stir the dry into cocoa butter. I see that shop chocolates contain emulsifiers, but it ought to be possible to get a smooth chocolate mass anyway?
09/11/2010 at 8:43 p.m.
Hello! Was wondering if you could answered a question I've been thinking a bit on after reading park hotel teddington your blog for a while ... ..I see that you are using the coffee grinder to grind various stuff, and was going to invest in it. But then there's the fact that I do not drink coffee then. Do you know if it is possible to Beruk something else, and if not, what type of coffee grinder do you have?
Grinder seeds in it! I grind the flax, chia, Psyllium, quinoa, sunflower seeds, etc. in coffee grinder:-) and coffee then, but only occasionally since I do not drink it often. I have a bosch coffee grinder from Lefdal. cost 2-300.
Do you know the way about iherb and / or Gojiking can send as a gift? There were so so many ingredients that you need to order many packages whether to keep the 200-million limit. park hotel teddington = P How much it tends to be in postage that way about? Is it the weight, or have they fixed?
Elin says:
But I wonder when some of the sweetener. Do you use yaconpulver and lucuma. Do you also stevia? How are they different? Blablabla - hundred questions ... Appreciate some help in the jungle.
Yep, stevia is an herb that is super sweet and one needs little off, does not affect blood sugar. Using it in smoothies, teas, in baking (preferably together with other sweeteners too, nice to mix different I think). Erythritol / Sukrin is a natural sugar alcohol that is not absorbed into the body, does not affect blood sugar. Palm Sugar (used as brown sugar) is from palm tree flower, but I have to be careful with the stock some oscillations for me even though it has much lower GI than regular sugar. Yacon syrup I use in chocolate, yacon is made from a root that grows in the soil and affects very small blood sugar. park hotel teddington Also, I use different liquid stevia drops. Lucuma is also the mess I seem to remember.
Hello! Regarding this, if you do not have a closet full of superfoods, like writing, is it necessary to buy many types of sweeteners? What is the reason you like to mix different? If I want to make healthy chocolate, I must act in the yacon, lucuma, agave, stevia, Sukrin, etc, etc, etc. :)? Or keep it with eg. only Yacon? Ha

No comments:

Post a Comment