Saturday, October 4, 2014

N: Skjnner well that health diet quickly becomes expensive, it is very frustrating. All packages we


I often create fairly sophisticated chocolates with lots of different fillings and goodies inside. It is great fun, but it also takes time, effort and fr probably many of you sighing heavily while. Here are two great simple recipes, one for those who love incabr (see separate post HERE), and one for those who want to start gently with a chocolate that is guaranteed to everyone's taste. Chocolate recipe I use is my favorite and it's about the way I always stock it: For a large portion r chocolate: 100g rtt cocoa fat 2 tablespoons extra virgin coconut oil 6 tablespoons cocoa powder rtt 2 tablespoons r tt carobpulver 2 tablespoons rtt yaconpulver 1 teaspoon vanilla powder A pinch of himalayan truck refrigerator salt (also I used a DSJ lucuma and mesquite, but this is not necessary!) HOW TO GJR: - Melt the cocoa fat + coconut oil . I melt the SO s release I fit on the temperature is below 42 degrees. - Whisk in the powder and make sure you p R is out all the lumps. - Mix the filling or add a few pieces of chocolate filling in forms and pour over chocolate. - Set kjlig. personally I prefer let the chocolate harden in kjelskapet but has "Poorly time" freezes you down. - Store in fridge or freezer. Contains chocolate ntter or fr br it st in an airtight box and preferably frozen so that the fat going rancid. "The confectionery pieces" is filled with 50-50 hasselntter and soltrka raisins: "The crystals are filled with 4.2 incabr. Incabrene are women acidic, as in lemon sour candy, so there is something you should be aware. rows of cute palates: K E E P I T SI M P L E!
Yum! I will soon rehearsal create my very first chocolate, I think prver me on this :) I have no idea, but wonder at the kakosmr is the same as cocoa fat? I see most mentions cocoa mass, but I've only smret ... Will s inspired truck refrigerator by your blog! Poorly to comment, but I'll pull myself;)
Jenny: It was nice to hear :) :) Kakaosmr and cocoa fat is the same yes, while cocoa mass is something else and then we use 2 parts cocoa mass to 1 part cocoa powder. When one uses cocoa fat as I gjrs you can choose how much cocoa powder you will add. The more cocoa powder, more powerful taste :) Lots of luck and great fun for you to start making your own chocolate! D
Charlotte: Healthier? YES !!!! It can not be compared. Milk chocolate is just sugar, truck refrigerator milk, and very little of cocoa that chocolate truck refrigerator is actually made of. Cocoa is extremely healthy, as long as it is r and untreated. The cocoa in chocolate milk has been heat treated for a long time and was completely destroyed, so cocoa content, milk chocolate generally not healthy a space. R chocolates However, there is a gunpowder bomb with vitamins and minerals, and you feel the joy of bubbles in the bloodstream No one eats it. body AND blood sugar cheer, BUT ... the calorie content? It is the same as in normal chocolate, if not higher. It is important to remember that you eat less chocolate r fr one is saturated than it does to seal chocolate with sugar, s it should not be a Issues whether to eat r chocolate rather than milk chocolate although calorie content is something of the same. :)
Hege: Yeah, it was fun! :)
Hege
Hello:-) Thanks for the reply on my blog:-) and thanks for plenty of inspiration:-) You create so much good:-) One thing I noticed paragraph I stopped wheat and milk, was that the insane truck refrigerator chocolate craving my vanished:-) it was totally unexpected:-) but a welcome surprise:-) (m admit that I still eat jelly babies ...) Have a nice day:-)
N: Skjnner well that health diet quickly becomes expensive, it is very frustrating. All packages weighing less than 1360 grams (calculated automatically when you add items to your shopping cart), costing $ 4 postage truck refrigerator alts under 30 and it's super cheap !!! All packages are heavier than this comes with DHL delivery right on the door within 5 days and then the postage costs from about $ 12 and up (becomes more expensive the heavier the package is) something I think is extremely cheap for f package delivered on the door for a few days. And remember that all packages valued at under 200 will NOT VAT (25%) or customs (about 11%) regardless of how much the postage costs, - s hold the product value below 200 kr s release irritating "charges" to the state! , O)
Wild Flower: Thank you for that :) You know, it shocks me not to paragraph one disposes of wheat and milk perks taste senses to life and especially if you have had an allergy or intolerance (which truck refrigerator many, many people have no know it) not has been aware of. Ang. Jelly babies it is quite normal to have a craving for something or other and it sucked lends itself probably never s enjoy with tough men! :)
Levtil100: I never heard that carob is flower essence? What I use is powdered carob pod without nuclei (johannesbrd kjernetre). Carob tastes stt, worn caramel-like

No comments:

Post a Comment