Monday, October 7, 2013

August (2) July (4) May (1) April (4) March (6) February (4) January (1) December (3) November (1)


Waiting ... waiting for two hours, actually, refrigerated vans for sale in terms of päewast already, but it's purpose. Has gone cold ... damn cold ... In fact, I'm already looking forward to last night, but it does not matter in the long run. Competition saw today, Annamariat also optional one-third also did not know the name. I learned that I have to go to school on Tuesdays anyway, maybe last night ... the clay, not even nervous anymore time ... Sitt's Eve, Eila if I could play list itself Oi! best of keeping spirits up at irregular intervals refrigerated vans for sale to keep as röögatused: "SKINHEAD! ...... Oi! ...... BOOTS! ...... DRINKS!" so do not just give it another chance today's "Real mckenzies" and "Celtic Punk / Rock collection of" refrigerated vans for sale compelling contrary, however, suh't too late to change ... When someone calls my phone it would Skinflicks-i "Skinhead! Skinhead!'s" Brawl, but yo ... never mind. Cold continues. Yesterday and today I was expecting - that the cold would go away, but yeah ..... Tomorrow is not too hot, I know this in advance. I live in climates shit ... self-inflicted But there is always at least one who looks stupid, that would start the warmer ... sorry this stupid so often in my shoes sitting. They came for the jews. and i did not speak out, 'cause I was not a Jew. Then They Came for the Communists. and I did not speak out, 'cause I was not the communist. Then They Came for the Trade Unionist. and I did not speak out, 'cause i was not the Trade Unionist. Then They Came for Me, and there was no-one left to speak out for Me ... SHIT, WHO WAS I???????????
Katz April 23, 2009 at 6:16 AM
August (2) July (4) May (1) April (4) March (6) February (4) January (1) December (3) November (1) October (4) August (2) July (4) June ( 3) May (3) April (6) March (4) February (5) January (6) December (5) November (9) October (25) September (9) August (23) July (12) June (11) May (8) April (9)
Down with oppression!
Angle the world
Nikolai Ostrovsky's "How Tempered Steel"


No comments:

Post a Comment