Wednesday, October 2, 2013

If heddafehrm Hi All! My name Hedda and 17 years old. This blog is about my adventures over the Atl


After my concert so we went past a house that had struck at large when it comes to Christmas decoration! They had their own radio station where they synchronized the lights and sound and did a little show! Kit Cool!
If heddafehrm Hi All! My name Hedda and 17 years old. This blog is about my adventures over the Atlantic in the States. I'll stay in Las Vegas a year, and test on life in America. I go with Explorius, an organization for exchange students who want to test on life in a foreign country. If you have any questions feel free! I blog about my year here, for myself but also for me to tell you about everything that happens to you at home. Hope you like what you read: D hugs Hedda
see the asbra out babe! longs to hear more <3
Frida Miss you so very much! I have sent a Christmas card to you but at the last second, I needed to mail them and I did not remember the address exactly as I wrote Mattis but forgot to take her last name so we'll see if it comes up XD! My address is Lisa and Bruce King, 8064 Silver King Drive 89129 NV, LAS VEGAS U.S. frida Love you much love Christmas! <3
USA 2010/2011 Julia L Last Post CONGRATULATIONS FREDRIKA FOR 18 YEARS! Forgot to tell you about GRAD NIGHT! GRAD NIGHT! Senior week and the strip with mini Europe Utah, tanning and now back to school ... xp What a lovely day! : D Archive May 2011 April 2011 March 2011 February 2011 January 2011 December 2010 November 2010 October 2010 September 2010 August 2010 September Categories Uncategorized USA
% D bloggers like this:

No comments:

Post a Comment