Thursday, October 31, 2013

It is now pretty much flashback happening here since the summer before we went to Iceland. It was n


It is now pretty much flashback happening here since the summer before we went to Iceland. It was nose called me yesterday and I asked to work in the mail advertising booklet making everyone crazy and Kjell has such nothing better to do than to earn aukapening tall larder fridge these days so I just slog to. Be kind of funny that we both went to work early in the morning and then I was outside sunbathing when Arni came home hehehe .... exactly as it was all summer. And hey fellow Icelanders, just þrusugott weather in Copenhagen ... USSSA USSSA better than fleece sweater weather at Island ;-) Otherwise, I bought most schoolbooks tall larder fridge yesterday and was robbed. Devil prices on this and I just had to buy 5 pieces. Has yet to buy one for the subject and truly hope you see that it is something discount fag ;-) Otherwise looks timetable and herlegheitin thus well out, will be quite enough to do with less so as usual but I'm just naturally a mass this harp manner in which this is now my last year in this school ... LAST YEAR!!!! It caps at just pride when I write this :-) our car does come with ECT after rivers. Husband's tall larder fridge power shut these days and I'll now more about it than he is at least when I make gadgets better and not ask why because I feel it now just fine, do not Akku he listens to me but what do I know such about gadgets ;-) Arni has argued consistently stand and lately I'm with expensive tastes. I've never liked shoes admit it but I think I will be now going to fit me now that we were getting ILVA manual (Danish furniture) and I chose me neither more nor less than the most expensive tall larder fridge sófasettið tall larder fridge the brochure hehehe ... amino fence and the other was just "ugly" and this was all I wanted ... Arni agreed not :-/ Otherwise routine to put on, æfingahelgi in handball ahead and just start hardness six on Monday with lectures, sections and group work ... I can say that I'm tall larder fridge torn from joy but I still look forward admitted to complete this next stage in life and get one piece BS! Well yes, in the end, is a guest session not completely insignificant for us. No no, Vincent Nicole waffles in Copenhagen in horticulture trip and plan to look at insurance accepted and review old acquaintance since The Kakebank ... of course is not available for cooling the boy!
Then everything would be normal limits, tall larder fridge or nearly so, I just need to start school! Took our home throughout yesterday as we were not prepared to stay at home for 2 weeks amazing what accumulates of shit in the empty hut! After bónað floor chick was just riding out the Net to shop fridge, Juju real fun here on the farm ... Árni able to have the car all week since I'm just a housewife at home ;-) But I'm still in handball Hrabba me :-) It was just a vacation which he could get, so that's why we went to Iceland in August, ordered this in April. I practiced just FH and hawk alternately, hahaha Jah you are hearing right Kjell went just hawk Exercises and was just fun! But I missed the æfingamótinu in Sverige seems full of energy but is met again as Lise midfielder who is prepared to stay longer but I vacation so mórallinn with me is the "memory" ;-) You are now still not satisfied with his team during man was away, the drulluðu just in the cup and lost to Odense, shitt man ... But back to the home. I had become so accustomed to sink a few seconds in Iceland, all with dishwashers, but now Im back in the good old dirty dishes that are now so nothing as bad as everyone thinks. And then you bring into your home yet another fucking thing ... hehehe yeah yeah, but it's actually in this opportunity where skóskápurinn able to blow the place, not indefinitely be crammed into nose ;-) The thing is that when I came back from the net with a bag in our freezer was throwing up and I go out in the frystikystu of the 20 apartments together with. She is just completely vomit too and I find that we are now pretty much in it and gvuð not know who is viewing dinner party (or stealing??), So we went to Arni bought a small freezer yesterday that just a cloth and candlesticks on here in the living room with us ... not cool, fragrant lamb in the living room ;-) Well, I'm practicing myself tall larder fridge to wake up early because I'm just starting to sleep for 10-11 without waking anything and now Kjell emerged from the 8 and plan to start early on the bike ... ahead strenuous exercise, school preparation and struggling to get a non-Icelandic candy is inside a cabinet :-/ hehehee!!! tall larder fridge
We're BACK!!!!! Crazy journey to Iceland at the end, we were at home for 2 weeks and it was sooo totally awesome trip. Came home like a fat children by pampering death from friends and family, thanks Awesome tall larder fridge for us all who bothered to talk to us and offer us a visit and thank you very much mutts and go to open nammibúð year, OMG I dare not

No comments:

Post a Comment