Wednesday, October 30, 2013

So just borð


Protein pan cake Sunday morning are absolutely my favorite time. Then I sit down and plan weekly menu and try to planes only those situations in which I have and make me realize the best response. So I go into the kitchen and do as much of the menu that you can do in advance to all this is the small matter of a week. I listen to Radio Wales in the way because of Sunday's episode tall fridge freezer with Dewi Griffiths String of Pearls that plays music from the period 1920 to 1955 music grandmother and great-grandmother listened. Delightful music that comes into my húsmóðurgír. I grill some chicken breasts with different spices law to be ready in a salad for lunch, I cut down and even frozen vegetables to use in dishes at night. But what I do mostly is breakfast. I am always with him quite ready. So I go back would leave my haframúffurnar ready for the week and put in the freezer and then I do too quiche or egg pönnsur. Recently, I've been experimenting with pancake that combines everything needed for breakfast; protein, complex carbohydrates and fruit. 8 Egg Whites spun only 240 grams oatmeal 2 "scoop" (60 g) protein tall fridge freezer powder (this may be omitted, but it is of course not the same protein levels in pönnsunum. Scitec I use whey protein tall fridge freezer with various flavors and Scitec is the best protein I have tested.) 1 tsp cinnamon 2 tsp baking powder 120 g cottage tall fridge freezer cheese 1 mtsk coconut oil (or cooking oil) 1 tsp vanilla (or coffee drops) skimmed milk until degið has become as thick waffle dough Cider blue and raspberry "Krumshólar" Everything stir and bake the pan as cakes on both sides. I then cut down some apples and put in a saucepan with a tablespoon tall fridge freezer of sweet fruit Freedom "honey" and a teaspoon of water and slurk of cinnamon. I do sometimes is out too as seen here blueberries and raspberries. This so I'll let simmer for a little while until it has become soft and sweet, but still a little klumpótt. Cooling down and then put in a jar in the fridge and a home made, sugar-free "jam" that lasts a week. I should of course put quotation marks on sugar-free also the course are just fruit sugar. Excel but still processed sugar. This I call my eplakrumsið tall fridge freezer and it can of course be used in everything, porridge, yogurt, hafrakex cakes and so on.
So just borð'ana! tall fridge freezer I have thus become tall fridge freezer 15 protein pancakes and jam that lasts me a week. I put 3 in a small bag and into the freezer and then take one bag with me to work with slummu Sultan of memory. Maula this so at your desk with a cup of coffee. And get protein, complex carbohydrates, good fats, fruits and assurance that I am doing me good. If one organizes itself is pretty clear that it is much easier to follow the plan that each person has set itself. Diets work, there are people who does not. But if you spend a little time to make this work for themselves are the chances of the person detained them on track 100% more likely.
89.8
October (5) September (14) August (7) July (5) June (9) May (2) April (3) March (8) February (12) January (12) December (8) November (20) October ( 12) in September (15) August (9) July (11) June (16) May (13) April (14) March (12) February (13) January (17) DEC (11) November (12) October (18) September (17) August (27) July (25) June (30) May (20) April (25) March (26) February (18) January (23) DEC (23) November (21) October (17) September ( 11) in August (12) July (7) June (13) May (18) April (18) March (25) February (17) January (21) DEC (18) November (19) October (12) September (16) August (9) July (17) June (25) May (19) April (16) March (12) February (14) January (11) December (8) November (14) October (15) September (11) August ( 8) July (15) June (16) May (11) April (5) March (10) February (13) January (9) DEC (9) November (4) October (13) September (12) August (4) July (7) June (3) May (8) April (9) March (6) February (6) January (8) DEC (11) November (10) October (4) September (6) August tall fridge freezer (2) July ( 2) June (2) May (6) March (2) February (1) DEC (2) November (1) October (2) July (3) June (11) May (2) April (4) March (3) February (5) January (3) DEC (3) November (2) October (5) September (7) August (6) July (11) June (32) May (29) April (15) March (10) February ( 25) January (37) DEC (21) November (6) October (22) September (32) August (12) July (17) June (10) May (16) April (11)


No comments:

Post a Comment